Ingredients (for 1 person)
1 small (each) of potatoes
1 Tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 dash of salt and pepper
3 ounces chicken breast fillet without skin
1/4 cup egg substitute
3 Tablespoons panko crumbs, Italian
1 cup broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets.
- Slice potato into wedges. Toss with half the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place potato wedges on one of the baking sheets. Set aside.
- Put the broccoli on the baking sheet next to the potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pound chicken breast and soak in egg substitute. Dredge in panko.
- Place on second baking sheet; drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake chicken in the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are golden brown. Broccoli should be crispy.
Nutritional information per serving: 393 cal, 9g fat, 41g carbohydrates, 33g protein