Optimize your heart health with ease.
Protect your heart with a diet designed to help you live longer and healthier! Excess weight and obesity can take a serious toll on your cardiovascular system and lead to a number of complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, strokes, and heart attacks.
The good news is every pound you shed can relieve your heart, improve high blood pressure, and reduce the risk of heart disease. So how do you know if you need to lose weight? It all comes down to your body mass index or BMI.
While a BMI of 25 and above is considered overweight, a BMI of 30 and above is classified as severely overweight or obese. The higher your BMI, the higher your risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart failure.
Since excess stomach fat can be particularly harmful, your waist circumference should be less than 35 inches if you’re a woman and less than 40 inches if you’re a man. As long as you limit your calorie intake and stick to a balanced, heart-healthy diet, you’re bound to lose weight. The ideal dietary consumption consists of:
● Calories optimized to achieve and maintain your healthy weight
● Plenty of fruit and veggies
● 30 to 45 grams of fiber daily, preferably from whole grain products
● Fish once or twice a week
● Protein from healthy sources
● Use healthy plant-based oils such as olive, avocado and grapeseed
● Less than 2.3 grams of salt a day
● Limit sugar-sweetened drinks
● Limit processed foods, fatty meat and sausage products, alcohol, sweets and fast food
With the Heart Smart diet plan by Vida180, you can stick to a heart-healthy diet without the guesswork or hassle. It’s packed with delicious, heart-healthy recipes and tailored to your individual calorie requirements so you can slowly but surely shed the pounds.
● Customized diet plan with tasty, heart-healthy recipes
● Less belly fat
● Lower blood pressure
● Reduced risk of secondary diseases
Are you ready to give your heart the TLC it deserves?
Why Choose Heart Smart
At Vida180, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That’s why we take the time to get to know your unique condition, lifestyle, and preferences. Then, our highly experienced team designs the perfect, health-healthy diet plan for you.
Professional Nutritional Advice
Our qualified experts will provide you with honest advice, on demand via phone, chat, and email. We’ll go above and beyond to make sure you understand your plan and know exactly how to implement it. Plus, we’ll cheer you on and celebrate your milestones.
With our heart-healthy recipes, you can enjoy your meals and snacks without the guilt. They’re made of fresh, wholesome ingredients that support one of your most important organs: the heart.
How It Works
The tried and true process couldn’t be any easier or more convenient. Here’s what you can expect:
- Take Our Free Diet Analysis: Fill out a short questionnaire to help us understand your
diet and lifestyle.
- Receive a Personalized Meal Plan: Once we receive your diet analysis, we’ll send you a
flexible, heart-healthy meal plan that caters to your unique needs.
- Lose Weight and Keep It Off: You’ll shed the unwanted pounds and keep them off, as
long as you stick to our plan and make a healthy lifestyle a top priority.